Monday 6 August 2007

I was blind but now I see.....

I had previously posted about my new camera, well here she is.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its finally time to reveal the new eyes. The memory card arrived at last and it is a good one and worth the wait. Strangely enough, as I was moaning about it on email, the postman delivered it. Voodoo was clearly at work and I can only surmise that someone, somewhere, is missing a chicken, so sorry about that, it clucked off in a good cause.

A very hot Sandisk Extreme III CF 2GB card, a bit of a bargain at £18.99, including postage, from Play.com. Plopping on the mat from Jersey in its brown bag, it also came with a free licence for Capture One LE, which allows handy pre processing of RAW files.

I thus set about fashioning my new photo setup.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But wait, it is so..sophisticated, I hear you cry, possibly in shock, possibly in adoration of my 'l337 f0t0 FU'. Astonishing isn't it? I think I may play about with a gradient card, or a black or grey background, but this is all I had and I didn't want to use white. So, a piece of card, a clamp and a cardboard box it is, coupled with a great big shiny toy with a remote control..bring on le models!

No comments: